Real Relief Asthma Respiratory Care Nighttime Tablets
- Free US shipping on orders over $18.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our first priority is to assist you and your family in maintaining optimum health. That’s why our products are pharmaceutically formulated using only the finest quality homeopathic ingredients that deliver consistent effectiveness. The Homeolab name is your guarantee of performance from all our products. We promise to bring you only the best in natural medicines.
- Safe & effective our Real Relief Tablets work to stimulate the body’s natural functions and provide you with the Real Relief you’ve been looking for.
- This homeopathic medicine helps relieve symptoms associated with nighttime asthma: Sleeplessness, difficulty breathing, Coughing & excess mucus.
- Real Relief chewable tablets provide a great tasting way to enhance your health regimen and promote wellness the natural way.
- Our asthma respiratory care nighttime tablets are manufactured using all-natural active ingredients sourced using components that are officially monographed in the (HPUS) Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Active Ingredients HPUS:
Chamomila 8X – Dry cough during sleep with difficulty breathing,
Coffee Cruda 8X – Restlessness and sleeplessness,
Eriodictyon Californicum 8X – cough with mucus,
Histaminum 8X – relief of common allergy symptoms,
Ipecacuanha 8X – dry cough, gasping for air,
Lobelia Inflata 8X – difficulty breathing,
Sambucus Nigra 8X – wheezing and difficulty breathing,
Solidago Virgaurea 8X – cough with difficult expectoration.
Inactive Ingredients HPUS:
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate
This homeopathic medicine is made from a combination of ingredients traditionally used to help relieve symptoms associated with asthma*:
Gasping for air, difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing, excess mucus
Chew tablets and let dissolve in mouth. Do not use more than directed. Do not take with food. Repeat 4 times daily and reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a health professional.
Dose: Adults and children 12 years of age and older – 2 tablets,
Children 2 to 11 years of age – 1 tablet,
Children under 2 years of age – Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out or reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature.