Real Relief Allergy Symptom Relief Tablets
- Free US shipping on orders over $18.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our first priority is to assist you and your family in maintaining optimum health. That’s why our products are pharmaceutically formulated using only the finest quality homeopathic ingredients that deliver consistent effectiveness. The Homeolab name is your guarantee of performance from all our products. We promise to bring you only the best in natural medicines.
- Safe & effective our Real Relief Tablets work to stimulate the body’s natural functions and provide you with the Real Relief you’ve been looking for.
- This homeopathic medicine helps relieve symptoms associated with allergy: Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Runny nose, Itchy, watery eyes.
- Real Relief chewable tablets provide a great tasting way to enhance your health regimen and promote wellness the natural way.
- Our allergy tablets are manufactured using all-natural active ingredients sourced using components that are officially monographed in the (HPUS) Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Active Ingredients HPUS:
Allium Cepa 8X – Itchy, watery eyes, Aralia
Racemosa 8X – Dry cough, hay fever,
Arsenicum Album 8X – Red burning eyes and sneezing,
Cuprum Metallicum 8X – Itchy eyes, nasal congestion,
Euphrasia Officinalis 8X – Burning and swelling of the eyelids,
Nux Vomica 8X – Nasal congestion, coryza,
Sabadilla 8X – Sneezing, runny nose, hay fever,
Sticta Pulmonaria 8X – Hay fever, runny nose, sneezing.
Inactive Ingredients HPUS:
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
This homeopathic medicine is made from a combination of ingredients traditionally used to help relieve symptoms of allergies*:
Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Runny nose, Itchy, watery eyes.
Chew tablets and let dissolve in mouth. Do not use more than directed. Do not take with food. Repeat 3 times daily and reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a health professional.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older – 2 tablets,
Children 2 to 11 years of age – 1 tablet,
Children under 2 years of age – Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out or reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature.